250m IR Triplicate Beam
The 250m beam is a set of photoelectric sensors using three beams of up to 250m for detecting motion within its range. When the three beams are blocked at the same time , the alarm triggers.
R1,043.00 Excl. Vat
50 in stock
250m IR Triplicate Beam, PBX Infrared Barrier Beam.
Is a barrier beam with three 250m active beams.
The PBX technology needs to detect three beam interruptions in order to signal an alarm, reducing false alarms.
The channel selection allows more than one Beam to be installed in close proximity and not interfere with each other.
The digital display is an effective tool for quick alignment and status indication.
- Digital Infrared Pulse
- Response Time: 50 to 700 m sec
- Power: DC13.8 - 24V, 18V-ac11
- Tamper output: Normally closed
- Output: NC Contact capacitor CO AC, 30V DC 0.5mA
- Distribution: Interior of 750m, 250m outdoor
- Type of detection: Simultaneous Interruption
- Number of Beams: 3 beams