Jamming is an interfering signal which disables / blocks a wireless signal. Typically the signal that is blocked is the locking/closing of a vehicle, garage or automated gate.
Wireless alarm sensors and alarm remote controls may also be jammed / blocked disabling their functionality.
MAMI’s jamming detection unit and system provide security operators and home owners the tools to be notified if jamming has been detected.
In the case of a shopping center parking lot, the area in which jamming occurred can be transmitted to the local control room for fast reaction
- Multiple jamming detection frequencies
- GSM (vehicle tracker) Jamming detection available
- Up to 100m detection range
- Programmable jamming detection time
- Built-in battery backup
- Mains fail and battery low reporting
- 2 local outputs (Siren & Buzzer)
- SMS functionality direct to cellular phone