Trova H2 – Multi-functional vehicle tracker
Ultra Low power, Multi-functional tracker with built-in receiver and transmitter
R3,521.00 – R4,446.00 Excl. Vat
- Purchase 5 item discount 10%
- Purchase 10 item discount 15%
The H2 is our best selling product because it can be used for a number of applications
Once the unit stops detecting movement it goes back into sleep mode which would allow the battery to last for 6 months in this state.
The Trova H2 comes with a built-in SIM chip which cannot be removed and used elsewhere, eliminating the element of tampering or theft.
In cases where there is a need to be tamper and waterproof, the H2 is epoxied in an RTV silicon which will allow the unit to be completely sealed and waterproof. This is greatly used in guarding.
The rugged 5mm DC-jack charging port allows the H2 to be plugged in easily and charged
The H2 has a built-in short range transmitter and receiver which have great uses such as communicating from sensors or remote controls to controlling and opening gates remotely.
The larger than normal battery (1800mAh) puts the Trova H2 amongst the best trackers on the market for power consumption and autonomy
The H2 was specifically designed for situations where charging is not readily available
Dimensions: 72 x 50 x 25mm
- Low power accelerometer
- Internal GSM and GPS antennas
- 403Mhz or 433Mhz built-in AM transmitter
- 6 month battery life in dormant state
- Non-removeable SIM chip with tracking bundle
- Highest quality GPS, GPS engines and antennas
- Input voltage: 5V Micro USB
- Recording of 2000 points in case of no GSM coverage
- Optional microphone and speaker for voice communication
- 10m GPS accuracy
- Configurable panic on tracker orientation
12 Months data with 1 year platform access, 24 Months data with 1 year platform access, 6 Months data with 1 year platform access, Own sim card with 1 year platform access