The Trova B2 tracker is a locally designed, developed and manufactured portable tracker optimized for low power consumption. Depending on the mode of operations the Trova can last up to a month of tracking every day.
Once the unit stops detecting movement it goes back into sleep. This mode allows the battery to last for 6 months in this state.
The Trova B2 tracker comes with a built-in SIM chip which cannot be removed and used elsewhere, eliminating the element of tampering or theft.
The two buttons are programmable and can be used for a wide variety of functions. They can be used for events such as, panic, check-in or even open gate via it’s built-in short range transmitter.
Should the tracker go out of range of the GSM network it will record up to 2000 points. It will then upload them as soon as it moves back into coverage
The larger than normal battery (1800mAh) puts the Trova B2 tracker amongst the best trackers on the market for power consumption and autonomy
The B2 was specifically designed for situations where charging is not readily available
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CHOOSE A MONTHLY DATA OPTION!
- Low power accelerometer
- Internal GSM and GPS antennas
- 403Mhz or 433Mhz built-in AM transmitter
- 6 month battery life in dormant state
- Non-removeable SIM chip with tracking bundle
- Highest quality GPS, GPS engines and antennas
- Input voltage: 5V Micro USB
- Recording of 2000 points in case of no GSM coverage
- Customisable button colours
- 10m GPS accuracy
- Configurable panic on tracker orientation
12 Months data with 1 year platform access, 24 Months data with 1 year platform access, 6 Months data with 1 year platform access, Own sim card with 1 year platform access